AdMerk Finance and Economy is a branchless finance and private financial services company serving merchants and the unbanked.
AdMerk offer loans to existing merchants in emerging markets who are excluded from the banking systems. In making secured loans to existing merchants who deposits funds with Admerk Economy, we can mitigate our risks and keep the percentage of our bad loans to the absolute minimum possible.
We have strategically partnered with the Mobile Payment called MonCash owned by Digicel cell phone company in Haiti.
Launched in Jamaica in 2001, Digicel is now active across 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America, and Asia Pacific. The total mobile customer base of Digicel Haiti today is 4.5 million.
MonCash is a money management service that allows registered customers to make financial transactions from their mobile phones. Digicel Haiti offers this service in partnership with Sogebank of Haiti. MonCash offers financial transactions through P2P payments, merchant payments, and bill payments.
Sogebank, formally known as Société Générale Haïtienne de Banque, S.A., is one of Haiti's three largest commercial banks. It was formed on April 26, 1986, when the Royal Bank of Canada sold its Haiti-based operations to a group of Haitian investors.
🏦 AdMerk Micro Finance & Économy
Many merchants in emerging markets are forced to save money at home because they do not have a bank account. As a result, these merchants do not have access to banking institutions to borrow money for their small business.
Faced with these problems, AdMerk is offering 2 services:
- AdMerk Finance
- AdMerk Économy
AdMerk Finance invites all merchants interested in funding their business to take a small secure business loan for their businesses:
- The interest rate is very affordable
- Easy repayment terms
- Must first deposit funds into Admerk Economy account to be eligible to borrow money.
- 10,000 gourdes in Haiti and 60,000 FCFA maximum loan for all new clients to establish their credit history with AdMerk Finance
The merchants can apply for a loan and see if they qualify by going online and follow this link: https://www.paugustin.com/admerk-micro-finance and submit the application electronically. They need their National ID card and for there 2 references.
Instead of hiding money at home, merchants can deposit their money into the AdMerk Économy as follows:
- 3 months at 15% interest rate. Example: $100 * 15% = $15 + $100 = $115
- 6 months at 20% interest rate. Example: $100 * 20% = $20 + $100 = $120
- 9 months at 25% interest rate. Example: $100 * 25% = $25 + $100 = $125
How AdMerk Économy Works in Haiti:
- Deposit any amount you wish via MonCash into AdMerk Économy Account
- Minimum duration of deposit is 3, 6 and 9 months
- AdMerk will pay you 15% interest/3 months; 20% interest/6 months; 25% interest/9 months.
- At 2 months and 28 days; we will notify you that the entire deposit will be available for cash out on the 3 months.
- 5 months an 28 days; we will notify you that the entire deposit will be available for cash out on the 6th months.
- 8 months and 28 days; we will notify you that the entire deposit will be available for cash out on the 9th months.
- You are free to withdraw 100% of your deposit anytime, after 3, 6 and 9 months depending on the option you chose.
- If you decide to leave your deposit or do partial withdrawal, your money will NEVER be touched by AdMerk.
Loan Rates and Payment Terms
1. 21 days loan at 1.75%
2. 30 days loan at 2.5%
3. 60 days loan at 2.80%
4. 90 days loan at 3.5%
Thank you for partnering with this social venture by AdMerk.
Sincerely, Pierre Richard Augustin, MPA, MBA, President and CEO
AdMerk Cell Phone and WhatsApp: 617-202-8069, Email: [email protected]
1. Pierre Richard Augustin, MPA, MBA
2. Briget Ngampa, Vice President
1. Board of Directors: Michael Obiahu Chumekwua, MBA
2. Advisory Board
3. International Accounting Firm
4. International Law Firm
5. USA Brokerage Firm: TD Ameritrade Financial Services
I. AdMerk’s Social Objectives
1. What industry is AdMerk in?
- AdMerk is in the finance and financial services business.
2. What products and services do we offer?
- AdMerk offers finance and financial services to merchants and the unbanked population in emerging markets strictly online.
3. What are the benefits to our clients?
- AdMerk offers low interest and short term loan to merchants to expand their business and establish a credit history with our institution.
II. Our Goals
1. What are the long-term business goals?
- the long term goal is to expand our business models and systems of micro loans and financial services to other emerging markets.
2. What is the ideal response we would like to gain from our customers and industry?
- From the customer point of view, AdMerk want to be seen as a trusted partner to help merchants grow their business.
- For the industry, AdMerk want to be seen as an innovative, technology and customer focus and driven company.
3. What does AdMerk want to achieve through the business?
- We want to give merchants and the unbanked access to micro loans and financial services.
III. Mission Statement
1.Why do we care about the work that we do?
- Many merchants will benefit in obtaining low interest loan and financial saving services.
2. How do we think we can help our clients?
- The main way to help our clients is to offer low interest loan to merchants.
3. How do we think we can improve our client’s lives?
- We can empower the merchants by offering financial literacy, entrepreneurship and customer service education for self empowerment and improvement.
4. What makes the work we do meaningful? We want to assist our clients in growing their business.
IV. Target Audience
1. Whom do we cater our business to?
- AdMerk caters to small and mid-size merchants who are excluded from the banking systems in emerging markets.
2. Who is our ideal client or customer?
- AdMerk’s ideal client is a merchant that is running a successful formal or informal business.
3. What factors should merchants consider when choosing our services?
- The merchant must possess or have access to a smartphone with high speed internet service in order to visit our website or download our app to submit their micro loan request.
1. What makes AdMerk different?
- AdMerk is different because we are branchless and operate strictly online.
Underwriting Principles of AdMerk
We approve loan requests for purposes that return not only the principal and interest, but will also give the borrower an adequate return, above and beyond the cost of capital. That is the economic rationale for what we do.
2. Why we focus on micro loan?
We seek to ensure that loan is accessible to small and mid-size businesses that have been historically “unbanked”, by evaluating repayment ability using the “cashflow” method as the predominant way of determining “to make a loan or not.”
3. What is cashflow analysis?
An analysis process, which evaluates the inflows and outflows of cash in a business and household. It determines the amount of the loan and repayments a client can afford.
Cash flow is an indication of whether a company is likely to remain solvent, and knowing how to improve cash flow is an important part of maintaining a successful business.